Health and Wellbeing
12 WEEK FAT RESET WITH your Fat Coach
Fuel on fat and kick start your journey to a life filled with an abundance of health, wealth and joy!
Our qualified Naturopath – Fat Coach Jess will support your journey to the end.
End your weight and wellness troubles NOW
What YOU are investing in
- Initial consultation with our Nutritionist for a tailored approach that works for you.
- Network of support from qualified therapists.
- Weekly consultations (30 minutes) to motivate and inspire achievement.
- Optional 12 week tailored meal plans.
- RECOGNITION: Celebrating our success.
12 Week Reset can be started at any time, and we promote family groups
Contact Jess for more information or to sign up!
Natural treatments to help your mind and body to heal
Her passion is to help others rediscover their own natural healing ability and become the best versions of themselves! She offers a diverse range of healing modalities to suit all walks of life and looks forward to meeting you!
$80 for 60mins
$40 for 30mins
$300 12 week Kickstarter
- Rongoa Medicine
- Sound Vibration Therapy
- And More...
Jess is a Naturopath specialising in Rakau Rongoa and FAT nutrition.
For information about the rongoa products available please contact Jess!
Silver Ferne Massage
Hair & Beauty
On-site Hairdressers: We have two amazing in-house hairdressers who use vegan and environmentally friendly products. Good for you and mother nature! Less chemicals is the way of the future, come and try them out they are truly amazing and are passionate about what they do.
On-site Beauty Services: The wonderful Smooch team offer a full range of services including Lash and Brow Treatments, Nails, Waxing, and Spray Tans. Treat yourself or give the gift of pampering with a voucher.
Hair by Teegan
Teegan has been hairdressing for 13 years now and has a passion for bridal parties, full restyles and making people feel good about themselves.
Hair with Clear by Cerese
Passionate and creative senior hairstylist with 10 years experience in blonds balayages and colour.
Specialising in colours and styles with a touch of finesse, and a passion to send you off feeling like a million dollars.
Smooch Beauty, Wellness & Fitness
Tina owner of Smooch Beauty, Wellness & Fitness has 27years in the industry with a passion to help you achieve all you beauty and wellness goals.
As a certified personal trainer she can offer you the full package for your outside and inside wellness goals.
- Spray Tans
- Acrylic Nails
- Gel Polish
Beauty by Nella
Information to come...
The Wellness Hub offers a range of tanning solutions to help you keep that summer glow all year round.
Sunbed Tanning Sessions
Sunbed sessions are available to Wellness Hub members by appointment.
Single Sunbed Session
$10.00 In stock: 0
Sunbed Concession - 10 Sessions
$80.00 In stock: 0
*Please read the additional Sunbed information and consent requirements before making a booking. By purchasing a session online you are confirming you have read the information and consent to the terms and conditions.
Additional Sunbed Information
Please read the following information carefully before purchasing a tanning session.
- Tanning units emit ultraviolet radiation.
- Exposure to ultraviolet radiation such as from a tanning unit contributes to the skin ageing process and risk of skin cancer.
- Intentional tanning unit exposure should be avoided for 48hrs before and after sunlight or tanning unit exposure.
- Protective eyewear must be worn at all times while undergoing tanning unit exposure.
- If you have fair skin and burn easily you will not be permitted to use a tanning unit.
- If you are under the age of 18 years you will not be permitted to use a tanning unit.
- There is additional risk, and tanning unit exposure is not recommended, if you:
- have ever been treated for solar keratoses or skin cancer, or
- have a large number of moles, freckles or naevi, or
- have a history of frequent childhood sunburn, or
- burn easily, or
- have suffered from an abnormal reaction, or allergy, to light.
- There may be further risk if you are pregnant, taking certain medications by mouth or applying medications or certain cosmetics to the skin.
If there is any doubt in your mind in relation to any of the particulars described above, consult your doctor before undergoing ultraviolet exposure.
Consent For Sunbed Sessions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT ALL PROVISIONS BEFORE PURCHASING A SESSION.
It is our intention to keep you as well informed about tanning as possible. This means informing you how to operate the tanning equipment. The proper procedure to follow in the tanning room will be clearly explained by a member of our staff. Please feel free to ask any questions.
If you do not develop a natural tan outdoors, you are unlikely to tan from the use of any tanning device.
- AVOID OVEREXPOSURE. As with natural sunlight, overexposure can cause eye and skin injury and allergic reactions. Repeated Overexposure may cause photo aging of the skin, dryness, wrinkling and in some instances skin cancer. We recommend that you do not tan outdoors on days you are tanning indoors, that you do not tan if you currently have a sunburn and that you, at most, tan only once in a 24 hour period.
- CERTAIN MEDICATIONS Lotions and other Products may cause your skin to be more sensitive to UV Rays. Check the posted list of drugs and products known to increase the photosensitivity of the skin. Check with your physician or pharmacist if you are unsure about any medications you are taking or if you have had a problem with indoor or outdoor tanning in the past.
- WEAR PROTECTIVE EYEWEAR. Failure to wear protective eyewear may result in severe burns or long-term injury to injuries to the eyes.
- 4. WHO SHOULD NOT USE A SUNBED. Those with many moles/freckles/history of skin cancer and those that burn easily.
By purchasing a subbed session online you are confirming you have read this information carefully and agree with the following criteria:
- You are not aware of any medical condition or other reason that would prohibit you from tanning
- You are over the age of 18
- You will not be allowed to exceed the maximum allowable time posted on the tanning device
- You have been given adequate instructions for the proper use of the tanning equipment
- You understand the risks involved, and use the device at your own risk
- You hereby agree to release the owners, operators and manufacturers from any damages you might incur due to the use of this facility